Friday, May 3, 2013

The Nordschleife...

Nurburgring Nordschleife - The Green... Paradise!


Is there a more important place on earth for petrol-heads? I don’t know whether it’s the size of the place, the location, the history or a combination of them all but it’s not a place you’ll forget in a hurry. I' ve never been in Nordschleife. But I am planning a trip there in 2014. Hopefully next year i will post my own pictures of the 'Ring and write down about  my exprience and  immpretions... But till next year enjoy this great pictures by  pmcgphotos!



























© 2013 PMCG All Rights Reserved.

Read also about the Ferrari 599XX @Nordschleife  and  A hell of a ride at the Nordschleife

6 comments:

  1. Hope that you can make it to the Nordschleife in the future. It's worth it!
    If you need the right uniforms, please take a look on our Nordschleife online store at www.nordschleife.us !

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mike I hope to that I'll make it to the 'Ring.
    20832 meters that separate men from boys...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are perfectly right! Enjoy your trip! It will be the ride of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you make it to the Nurburgring in 2014. My wife and I went to the Nurburgring 24 Hrs last week. The race and experience were amazing, like no other race on earth, with many great photography opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i will make it. I would love to watch live the 24hrs race as well, I bet you had amazing time with your wife. If i made it to the 'Ring I will definitely make some shot and i hope that i make some laps around the 'Ring! Thank you for your comment and your good words!
    Nikos

    ReplyDelete
  6. […] One Century of MotorSports celebrated at the Nurburgring Nordschleife […]

    ReplyDelete